Friday, March 12, 2010

Good Things

Good thing #1 - Yesterday I finally got up the nerve to tell my husband that since I like the Wii boxing & Gold's Gym Cardio Boxing so much, I wanted a punching bag. I knew we couldn't get a new one, and my brother got one a few years ago that I don't think he uses. So I told Joe that I wanted to ask my brother if he'd sell me his. Joe told me that he had one in his car that his stepdad gave him to get rid of. He was going to take it to his work (the Habitat ReStore). So he gave it to me instead! Joe took me to the local sports store & got me some pink boxing gloves.

Good thing #2 - I am losing weight - the weigh-ins are going well.

Good thing #3 - I did Week 3, Day 1 of Couch to 5K today with no trouble. After I finished I continued to walk for the rest of 5K. Same as last time - 55 min. but I know during my intervals I was walking pretty slow to catch my breath. At least it didn't take longer than last time!

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment