Monday, April 19, 2010

This Week

Good morning!

I am out of school for the week. I have so much to do!

1. Paint dragonfly for public art project in my city.
2. Learn how to use airbrush since they required us to use a certain paint after I submitted my sprayed design (used spray on rustoleum last year).
3. Piece together and edit video for my fifth grade students' 'Designers' Challenge' spoof project.
4. (Hopefully) get to Guntersville to visit Unclaimed Baggage and more importantly, visit some friends that moved there a few months ago.
5. Pick back up with Couch to 5K - haven't done it in over a week because I still feel kind of bleh from the bug I had last week. My honey still is hardly eating. I am not feeling like exercising, but unfortunately I am feeling like eating!
6. Yoga Mon. & Wed. at the gym
7. Pick back up with cardio
8. Add strength training - leaving in a few to try & find some second hand 8 lb. weights.
9. Find a new sprint triathlon - see below.

This post was going to be about my next project post 5K - a sprint triathlon. Swim 400 yards, bike 15K, run 5K. I was shooting for the local one on July 17. Goal was to finish before the cutoff time, not to win anything. I was very excited. I love swimming and biking (who knew?), but I am not going to get to participate. We have been planning a trip to the beach with my inlaws, and they have made our reservation for that week. I mentioned to my husband that we could come back a day or two early, but he was having none of it. So I am going to hunt around and see if I can find another one. All the other ones I have seen in our area have been much longer, and I would be pushing it to do this short one. I guess there's always next year.

I need to get back on the bandwagon! No exercise except walking for a week is pitiful! Today is the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment