Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Shoes

I finally got the shoes I have been wanting:



They are Vibram Five Fingers in the 'Sprint' line, the most versatile of their shoes. These can be used for running, climbing, yoga, and water sports. They are incredibly comfortable. I can't stand toe socks, but these are fine. It feels like I am barefoot, but with traction - I kind of feel like Spiderman. I have been afraid to run outside barefoot because I don't want to step on something. Now I can wear these. I normally run barefoot on the treadmill, and I wore these last night on the treadmill for almost an hour, and they were fine! I love them.

I am kind of in an exercise slump. I don't have any energy for some reason. I think I might need some protein or something. I am trying to talk myself into going to yoga tonight, but I think a bike ride might perk me up more.

No comments:

Post a Comment