Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Goals and Rewards

I have set some rewards and goals for myself.

Goals:
* Begin the couch to 5k program next week
* Take the 5k route through my neighborhood the next day it is warm enough so I can see how long it takes
* Go hiking on our next trip to Gatlinburg
* Run in a 5k by the end of June
* Get a helmet so I can go biking as soon as my bike is fixed
* Add strength training to my regular exercise routine by the end of March

Rewards:
* At 200 lbs., a new wii exercise game
* At 180 lbs., a pedicure & haircut
* At 160 lbs., a new wii exercise game
* At 140 lbs., sign up for a yoga class
* At 120 lbs., get a full body massage (I've never had a massage)
* A t-shirt from the event when I run a 5k.

I think I need to print these out and put them up somewhere so I will see them every day and hopefully hold myself accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment