Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Packing Healthy

I am having trouble counting calories - I have no idea what half of the stuff in my kitchen has in it. I have bought a lot of stuff fresh. Most of it is packaged at the store and doesn't have calorie counts. I hate counting calories and spending time logging them in. It's hard, but until I learn some healthy habits, it's the only way to hold myself accountable.

I am going to try to eat healthier. I plan to try and eat at least 3 servings of fruits & veggies a day. I have prepared tomorrow's lunch, and it is a salad (lettuce, 'artisan' greens, organic baby carrots & organic cucumber) with asian ginger dressing, fresh sliced papaya, seedless grapes, a mini whole wheat pita with hummus, and water. I have cut the diet sodas.

No comments:

Post a Comment