Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hey! They Weren't Kidding About the Water!

I thought I would always have to work to get that eight glasses in. Today, I have had twelve without even trying, and it would have been more but a couple of times today I found myself in the middle of things with no water nearby and having to wait a little bit to go get one.

Also, I weighed in at school today (we weigh in for Biggest Loser on Fridays, but can weigh in any other day to check how we are doing). Even though I have been eating in or above my calorie range, I am down 1.5 lbs. since Friday! The exercise is paying off, I guess.

I have also cooked for the past two nights. Before, my husband did all the cooking, usually out of a box. The past two nights, we have had yummy Spark recipies, so now my whole family is eating healthier!

I have to go out of town Thursday night and won't be home until Sunday. I will be at the mercy of others for food (whatever they feed us at the conference) and am worried about how that will go. I may have to sneak my own food in!

No comments:

Post a Comment